Thursday, April 30, 2009

finally my exam is finished!!!

wahaha..
finally my exam is finished!!!
but feel boring ad even though today is only the first day of holiday..

when exam, i wan holiday..
when holiday, i say boring.

reli very "fan jian"

and
finally i can have a nice slp!!
cz totally lack of slp during exam times.

since today no one ask me out..
so later i wan clean my room and table..
very very messy!!

so if anyone of u gt any plan to ply or wat..
rem gv me a call or msg...
haha
thanks
^^

5 comments:

死者苏生 said...

i call u yumcha with zheng hao if i free lah. haha

ToRt0pUs said...

u nt finish exam ad meh??
y stil not free??

~~mY liF3 @ My zOn3~~ said...

lolzz...
where got no post to u lo...
u so many friends ah..
plan to pangkor!!!!!!!!

Keng Wei said...

yo..
so shuang leh.
u oso no ppl ask u go out?
dun lie la..
where is those xiu mui mui??=p

ToRt0pUs said...

u onli xiu mui mui la..
i don like xiu mui mui de lo
haha
^^