Friday, January 8, 2010

happy new year..haha^^

hi,
happy new year to everyone. long time never update my blog due to my laziness. now i am having a super duper boring, meaningless and aimless life because waiting my degree course which start at 8th of february. ok la..let report the recent of my life...^^

~~Chritmas eve~~
went to watch movie with my frens. the jay chow and ling zhi ling jie jie movie. for the movie, i only focus on ling zhi ling jie jie..cz she is damn pretty and attractive. another reason is the movie is TOTALLY SUCK!! absolutely is a commercial movie with a suck storyline. feel disappointed to jay chow because wonder why he wanna act this movie which will only jeopardize his reputation. after movie, went MCD to have supper before home.

~~New Year eve~~
actually i do not like to go those very happening place for any countdown celebration because there are too crowded tht will spoil my mood. i more prefer go fren house bbq or jz date few frens and yam cha at a nicer place. thus, i chose to go my fren, Mart Chong's house bbq. He is a successful insurance agent and "national" basketball player..haha..we took many pics and had a great nite oso..

~2010~
this year is a very POKAI year.because most of my frens are having 21 years old birthday. from 1st of jan until now 8 of jan 2010, i had spent around rm100 on fren birthday celebration. many birthday celebration are coming soon!!!! damn! must try my best to skip as many as i can..hehe..
if not i do reli POKAI...haha^^

~report end~

3 comments:

~~mY liF3 @ My zOn3~~ said...

not to skip mine bro =) haha

Josephine said...

when u update {裸公 ③}
比较有趣...
more fun...
haha...

ToRt0pUs said...

haha..
erm..
quite lazy and feel bad to do tht..
haha
^^